Council Tax Direct Debit Form

Reasons for contacting us

Only for use if you already have a current Council Tax account in Hackney and want your account amended to pay by Direct Debit. You will need your Council Tax account reference number.

If you have recently moved in but not received your new bill at your new address please complete a Change of Address form instead, to register your details and complete the Direct Debit page on that form.

We are unable to set up a Direct  Debit if you do not have a current Council Tax account number 

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form -
  • Select a security question and type in an answer to it (one you will remember as you will need it to access this form again if you save it) then
  • Click on the Start button to get going
  • Continue a saved form

    Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on